Welcome and Instructions
The Heart of Illinois Skating Club would like to welcome you to Peoria, Illinois for the US Figure Skating 2019 Upper Great Lakes Regionals Championships and Non-qualifying competition. This form can be used to order All-event passes, which allow entry as a spectator to all events during the competition. Individuals with free or purchased credentials (skater, coach or chaperone) do not need to purchase passes. Passes (daily or all-event) are required for any uncredentialed attendee.
Day passes will be sold during the event.
Standard Day Pass (13-64yrs) . . . . . . . . . . . . .$15
Junior/Senior Day Pass (5-12yrs, 65+yrs) . . . .$12
Child Entry (0 - 4 yrs). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Free
- The form will be open until Sunday, September 30th, at 11:45 PM CST. Please complete all orders prior to that date/time.
- Credentials for coaches and chaperones cannot be ordered via this form, and must be purchased separately at the event now that the Supplemental Registration period is closed.
- If you have questions about a field, hover your cursor over the field name for instructions or information about that field.
- This form supports ordering multiple quantities. If you need quantities in excess of the maximum amount this form will allow, you can do so by placing subsequent orders using this form.
- Passes (All-event and Daily) allow entry to events during the competition as a spectator. Pass holders cannot enter locker rooms, approach the ice, nor enter other areas reserved for skaters, coaches, chaperones or event officials and volunteers.